LDI Health Services Research Postdoctoral Fellowship
The Leonard Davis Institute (LDI) of Health Economics Postdoctoral Fellowship Program is a competitive 2-year position for recent graduates of doctoral programs in economics, health services research, or related disciplines. The program is designed to develop expertise in conducting health economics or health services research in a grant-funded environment.
The goal of the program is to provide the fellows with experiences that will help them launch a successful academic career. The postdoctoral fellow will collaborate with University of Pennsylvania faculty on research projects, design and implement original studies, conduct data analyses, and prepare first-authored scientific publications.
- An individual who has completed doctoral training in economics, health services research or related disciplines.
- Candidates must be US citizens or permanent residents.
We seek to attract promising researchers from different backgrounds, races, ethnic groups and other diverse populations whose life and research experience will contribute significantly to LDI’s mission.
This will be 2-year fellowship, based on a Fellow’s interest, training needs, and performance. Fellows receive a competitive stipend, as well as annual allowances for travel ($2,000) and research ($5,000). The University also provides a medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits package.
Start date will be arranged in consultation with the faculty mentor. On-line Application Procedure:
Applications are currently accepted until the position(s) are filled.
Required application materials include:
- A cover letter
- A curriculum vitae including current and pending publications
- A research statement describing career goals and research interests, no longer than three pages
- Candidates should include contact information for three references from people acquainted with candidate’s work who will be asked to submit letters of recommendation
- Job market paper