What We Do
As Penn’s hub for health care delivery, health policy, and population health, we connect and amplify over 500 Fellows across the University, and train the next generation of researchers.
In Research Grants Given Annually to Senior Fellows
Senior Fellow Journal Citations in 2017–2021
Articles Published by Senior Fellows in 2021
Featured Research Updates
Our work addresses some of the most pressing health and health care challenges facing our nation today.
A Mailed, At-Home Opioid Disposal Kit Improved the Likelihood of Patient-Reported Opioid Disposal Following Surgery
Fifth Year of Program that Recruits, Mentors and Develops Junior Faculty for Health Services Research
Are Closures a Cause or Fallout of Community Economic Decline?
Two New Penn LDI-Led Studies Paint a Clearer Picture of Thermal Health Threats Across the U.S.
A Penn LDI Virtual Seminar With Sen. Bob Casey and Top Academic Experts Explores Barriers and Priorities
Our 500+ Fellows are national experts and thought leaders who bridge all of Penn’s schools, the University of Pennsylvania Health System, and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Professor, Internal Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine
- Resident, Surgery, Perelman School of Medicine
- MD/MSHP Student, Perelman School of Medicine
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Penn Neurodegeneration Genomics Center, Perelman School of Medicine
- PhD Student, Biobehavioral Health Sciences, Penn Nursing
- Professor, Surgery, Perelman School of Medicine
- PhD Student, Demography and Sociology, School of Arts and Sciences
- Associate Professor, Orthopedic Surgery, Perelman School of Medicine
- Director of Quality and Safety, Orthopaedic Surgery, Perelman School of Medicine