Factors That Reduce Stress May Improve Health for Both Parents and Children
What We Do
As Penn’s hub for health care delivery, health policy, and population health, we connect and amplify over 500 Fellows across the University, and train the next generation of researchers.
Possibilities, Politics, and Priorities: Transforming Long-Term Care
Featuring Senator Bob Casey
Friday, May 27, 2022 | 9:00–10:20 a.m. ET
In Research Grants Given Annually to Senior Fellows
Senior Fellow Journal Citations in 2017–2021
Articles Published by Senior Fellows in 2021
Featured Research Updates
Our work addresses some of the most pressing health and health care challenges facing our nation today.
Black Women Dying More Often From Early-Stage Cancers
Penn LDI Panel Discusses Major Digital Health Tool Issues
Going Forward, the Annual Event Will Focus on Young Investigators
Notable Differences Found in Staffing Across the U.S.
Penn LDI Senior Fellow and Emergency Medicine Physician Testifies at House Health Committee Hearing
Our 500+ Fellows are national experts and thought leaders who bridge all of Penn’s schools, the University of Pennsylvania Health System, and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Medical Ethics and Health Policy, Perelman School of Medicine
- Resident Physician, Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, Perelman School of Medicine
- Assistant Professor, Gastroenterology & Hepatology, and Biostatistics, Epidemiology & Informatics, Perelman School of Medicine
- Associate Professor, Preventive and Restorative Sciences and Center for Integrative Global Oral Health (CIGOH), Penn Dental Medicine
- Professor, Law, Carey Law School
- Assistant Professor, Health Care Management, Wharton School
- Assistant Professor, Medical Ethics & Health Policy and Psychiatry, Perelman School of Medicine
- PhD Student, New Courtland Center for Transitions and Health, Penn Nursing
Health Insurance and Exchanges Under the Biden Administration
A Conversation with Senator Bob Casey, JD, Mary Ersek, PhD, RN, Jasmine Travers, PhD, RN, Rachel M. Werner, MD, PhD, and Rodney Whitlock, PhD
Eat, Drink, Reconnect, and Celebrate