Can Inform Future Pandemics
Mental Health Care in Flux: Exploring New Ways to Deliver Care
Friday, October 29, 2021 | 12:00–2:15 p.m. ET
Virtual Conference co-hosted with the Penn Center for Mental Health
What We Do
As Penn’s hub for health care delivery, health policy, and population health, we connect and amplify over 500 Fellows across the University, and train the next generation of researchers.
In Research Grants Given Annually to Senior Fellows
Senior Fellow Journal Citations in 2016–20
Articles Published by Senior Fellows in 2020
Featured Research Updates
Our work addresses some of the most pressing health and health care challenges facing our nation today.
Gap Widens in Medicare Advantage
Yelp Reviews Highlight Racist Experiences
Penn LDI Virtual Panel Explores Latest Wealth and Health Research and Insights
Highest Rates Associated with Poor and Black ZIP Codes
Our 500+ Fellows are national experts and thought leaders who bridge all of Penn’s schools, the University of Pennsylvania Health System, and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, NewCourtland Center for Transitions and Health, Penn Nursing
- Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Perelman School of Medicine
- Fellow, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care, Perelman School of Medicine
- MSHP Student, Perelman School of Medicine
- Postdoctoral Fellow, General Internal Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine
- Assistant Professor, Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Sleep Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine
- Assistant Professor, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Penn Dental Medicine
- Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery, Perelman School of Medicine
- Principal, Health Information Systems Consultant, Salkowitz Associates, LLC
Can Information Reduce Physician Bias?
Virtual Conversation with Bruce Allen Leff, MD, Craig Samitt, MD, Meena Seshamani, MD, PhD, and Reed Tuckson, MD, FACP, moderated by Rachel M. Werner, MD, PhD
Multigenerational Impacts of Childhood Access to the Safety Net: Early Life Exposure to Medicaid and the Next Generation’s Health