What We Do
As Penn’s hub for health care delivery, health policy, and population health, we connect and amplify over 500 Fellows across the University, and train the next generation of researchers.
In Research Grants Given Annually to Senior Fellows
Senior Fellow Journal Citations in 2017–2021
Articles Published by Senior Fellows in 2021
Featured Research Updates
Our work addresses some of the most pressing health and health care challenges facing our nation today.
A Mailed, At-Home Opioid Disposal Kit Improved the Likelihood of Patient-Reported Opioid Disposal Following Surgery
Fifth Year of Program that Recruits, Mentors and Develops Junior Faculty for Health Services Research
Are Closures a Cause or Fallout of Community Economic Decline?
Two New Penn LDI-Led Studies Paint a Clearer Picture of Thermal Health Threats Across the U.S.
A Penn LDI Virtual Seminar With Sen. Bob Casey and Top Academic Experts Explores Barriers and Priorities
Our 500+ Fellows are national experts and thought leaders who bridge all of Penn’s schools, the University of Pennsylvania Health System, and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Assistant Professor, Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine
- Associate Professor, Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Perelman School of Medicine
- Associate Professor, Pediatrics, Perelman School of Medicine
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Penn Nursing
- William Maul Measey Professor, Carey Law School
- Clinical Fellow, Pediatric Hospital Medicine Fellowship, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Assistant Professor, Dermatology, Perelman School of Medicine
- Resident, Internal Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine
- Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, Perelman School of Medicine
- Attending Neonatologist, Neonatology, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia