Supporting research related to the pandemic and its long-term health and economic implications.
Optimizing insurance and access to health care to provide high-quality health care.
Improving health and reducing health disparities through a more equitable health care system.
Improving the health, well-being, independence, and care of older adults.
Finding sustainable, humane, and effective solutions to the opioid epidemic.
Focusing on how societal events, structural forces, and policies influence the health of populations.
Featured Research Updates
We support and amplify scholarship that shapes and expands the knowledge required to improve population health, health care delivery, and health policy.
Surgeons Should Consider Primary Care Use in Patient Evaluations, LDI Experts Say
LDI Fellows’ Survey Shows Caretakers Unaware and Confused About Pa.’s Program
States’ Scope of Practice Laws Need to Be Standardized
AMETHIST@Penn Implementation Science Center Headed by LDI Senior Fellows
LDI Experts Summarize the Trends Amid the Growing Adolescent Mental Health Crisis
Nudge Science at the Crossroads and the Obstacles it Faces
Penn LDI’s working groups convene researchers with common interests to build collaborations and catalyze new activities.
Over 500 LDI Fellows from across the University of Pennsylvania are part of the Penn LDI community.
- Operating Advisor, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice
- Assistant Professor, Surgery, Perelman School of Medicine
- PhD Student, Health Care Management and Economics, Wharton School
- Rosemarie B. Greco Term Endowed Professorship in Advocacy, Family and Community Health, Penn Nursing
- Associate Director, Barbara Bates Center for the Study of the History of Nursing, Penn Nursing
- Edith Clemmer Steinbright Professor of Gerontology, Penn Nursing
- Professor, Sociology, School of Arts and Sciences
- PhD student, NewCourtland Center for Transitions and Health, Penn Nursing
- Assistant Professor, Emergency Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine
- MD/PhD Student, Biostatistics, Perelman School of Medicine